First blog so forgive me. What to say? Oct. 27, 2015 I had a stroke. Recovery has been a bitch and more than what some people realize, On top of that, other crap happened to me but that's for later. I'm 47 years old and have no real direction since my parents never gave a crap when I was growing up. If it wasnt what my adopted mother didn't like or want, she hated it. Still does today. She is beyond being a control freak, IF Jesus himself came to Earth and told her the real road to salvation, then she, as what she thinks a christian should be, would listen BUT if he said something SHE didn't agree to, she'd tell him he (Jesus) was wrong. Yeah, that kind of stupid controlling. I could and can't ever have a real relationship with anyone because "mother" would disapprove or embarrass me by her stupidity, ignorance, prejudice, and hatred attitude and ideals. Oh and "adopted" because I was also adopted roughly 2 months after I was born. She got me as a trophy for society because she's more barren than the Gobi desert. And now? Long story short, I had to move back in with my parents and every day I struggle with sanity to grab a knife and jab it through her skull.
Anyhoo, I used to like a lot of things but since the stroke, I cant do them. Liked the beach, going out to a movie, building and painting 25mm miniatures, cooking from recipes or Food Network, watching MY shows on tv without questions every 30 seconds from someone who likes to instigate arguments or who can't pay attentions to what's going on, etc...I long for the day of my own place.
No comments:
Post a Comment